Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Ultrasound

So we had our first ultrasound yesterday and we are still pregnant!!! And we are having... One sweet little baby!

We got to see the heartbeat! It was such a surreal special moment. I was so happy I did not even ask our due date but I was 6 weeks 3 days yesterday so I believe that makes us due on November 30!

A friend nicknamed the baby Leonitis (I have no idea!) and I think the name is going to stick for now at least. So without further ado here is Baby Leo:




5 comments:

  1. Yay! Yah! So glad everything is good ♥ I was so nervous for you after last weeks scare! Such a cute little Leo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful :)) Must have been such a magical moment... congrats again :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Leo is PERFECT...congrats!!! What a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... I hope you're doing OK ? Thinking of you and I’ve nominated you for a ‘One Lovely Blog’ Award via http://newyearmum.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html xoxo

    ReplyDelete