I decided to do a little post about a few of my favorite loves since it is almost Valentine’s Day.
A few of my favorite loves:
1. The smell when Ben first opens the door after getting out of the shower. Hmmm…
2. Listening to Ben and Ava do anything together. Specifically, I love listening to him over the monitor reading books or playing or giggling or etc.
3. Ava’s “I-am-so-happy-to-see-you-mommy” face when I pick her up from daycare.
4. The sense of hope that our FET transfer will work.
5. Snuggles with our doggies
6. A nice juicy steak with a baked sweet potato and a glass of red wine.
7. Music – lately Tom Petty and Eric Church.
8. Reading for pleasure where I stay up most of the night because I just can’t put the book down.
9. Nice long naps.
10. My little family, our big family, and our friend family.
What are some of your favorite loves?