Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is it wrong of me?

After 2.5 years of infertility, I have identified a few friends that I won't be able to handle if got preggers before me rather it be because they are just not ready or for some other crazy reason. Another set of friends are now talking about trying. They are stable, intelligent, our age, and more importantly ready. I should be able to handle this right? Nope! I mean they aren't even trying and I still upset by it.

Everytime, I think I am strong to handle the infertility label something rocks me to the core. How can I learn to get over the hurt and pain? I'm alone in the infertility world in Kellyland. Some days its a good day somedays it is a bad day... But all I can do is take one day at a time and if thats is not working then all I can do is take one hour, minute, or even second at a time.

Well it ever get easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment