Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's talk about sex, baby!

Let's talk about sex, baby.
Let's talk about you and me.
Let's talk about all the good things.
And the bad things that may be.
Let's talk about sex.
Let's talk about sex!
-Salt-N-Pepa
I was wondering if anyone else was having difficulty having sex with their significant other.  I would like to preface this post with my husband is super supportive, I am NOT feeling any pressure to have sex or anything of that nature.   Also, I did my best to stay clean and as little TMI as I could. 
I know not everyone gets the pregnancy “sex drive” and I am one of those people.  It is frustrating because our love life has been in the slumps because of the fertility issues.  I was hoping for the crazy pregnancy sex drive to revamp our love life… but I guess I need to work on it. 
Sex is just awkward now. It isn’t that I am scared of hurting the baby (I realize it is 100% safe!)  I just can’t seem to find a comfortable position that does not hurt.  I am a little dry and KY does not seem to help for very long.  It is just painful and awkward. 
I feel bad for the hubby.  He can still find my spot through other means and it feels GREAT!  But I know he is concerned with hurting me during his “time” and not getting to enjoy sex like before the fertility issues yet.  I am also sure he isn’t enjoying “her time, his time” either.  I know I do not like it clearly separated like it is now either. 
Open to suggestions? Positions that have worked for you? Anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment