I am really enjoying PAIL Bloggers. I am hoping it helps me stick with blogging and blogging more frequently! I highly recommend. I am participating in 20 Questions PailBloggers posed to readers to learn more about who use the site!
1. What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling?
A very spoiled banana I was going to eat for lunch with a little Nutella. Needless to say I still ate the Nutella without the banana. That stuff is addicting!
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Hmmm… probably the latest Kenny Chesney CD. I usually hit up Pandora more than my iPod. Pandora is currently playing the Mumford and Sons station.
3. What is your favorite quote?
“Just because it is happening in my head doesn’t mean it’s not real.” –Dumbledore. I live in my own world half the time, which my husband so fondly named Kellyland for me.
4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Weeding. I will mow, weed-eat, etc but do not ask me to pull weeds!
5. What is your favorite form of exercise?
We have a bowflex and I really enjoy it. Next, is trying to make time to use it!
6. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
I love Fourth of July. I love the picnics, the fireworks, and the pool parties.
7. What is on your bedside table?
My glasses, a puppydog flashlight that barks when you use it, glasses, and my favorite picture of Ben and me.
8. What is your favorite body part?
Hmmm…not loving my post baby body yet… so lets say my eyes. I love how the blue changes depending on what I am wearing.
9. Would you use the power of invisibility for good or evil? Elaborate.
Mostly evil… I would love to pester Ben!
10. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
30… Right now, one of the happiest times with Ben and Miss Ava. (Corny, I know.)
11. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
I am dork I know but I would consult a financial manager. I would payoff bills and go from there!
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Loud breathers! Oh, I hate when I can hear people breathe. I hate when I can hear myself breathe.
13. If you could know the answer to any question, what would it be?
Did I pass my last CPA exam? And then all the answers to my next exam in April!
14. At what age did you become an adult?
Am I considered an adult now? I guess it started when I moved to Baltimore after college and had to start paying for everything on my own.
15. Recommend a book, movie, or television show in three sentences or less.
Books – I love anything John Irving. His twisted sense of humor leaves me laughing at the most awkward events. TV – The Following with Kevin Bacon… scares me to death but I can’t get enough.
16. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
I was a good girl. Didn’t really do much of anything crazy. I was also very honest with my parents and told them what I was up to.
17. What was the first album you bought with your own money?
I think the first CD I bought was either Tiffany or Paula Abdul.
18. If someone wrote a book about you, what would be the title?
19. What story do you wish your family would stop telling about you?
How I threw a fit at the Cracker Barrel when my brother spilled a whole glass of OJ on me. Did I mention we were just starting the 12 hour drive home from vacation? Did I mention that my brother pestered me the whole vacation and I was finally at my wits end? I refused to eat at a Cracker Barrel for 10 years!
20. True or false: The unicorn is the greatest mythical creature. State your case.
True, as evident by the following picture!