Tuesday, May 7, 2013

currently...

  • missing the freedom I had before Miss Ava.  I would just like to go to the grocery store by myself without having to worry about every little detail. However, I wouldn’t change it for the world.  I am just adapting to my new role as a mommy!
  • craving some romance!  I would love to be swept off my feet and be taken.  
  • accepting that I am not going to get my CPA.  After studying for 2 years, I am done.  I am tired exhausted and want to focus on what I want to be remembered for… being a mommy!
  • loving the way Ava looks at me and smiles in the morning or well anytime she looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes and smiles knowing I am here to take care of her forever.
  • needing to catch up on my house work!  I need to go through clothes and donate them, landscaping, and just every day cleaning.
  • listening to Dave Matthew Band on Mum & Son Pandora station.
  • watching Ava grow and develop every day.  We are now sitting with little support and trying to make noises blowing out of our mouths.
  • wanting to take a relaxing shower without a sense of hurry or interruption including a shaving my legs.
  • hoping to make the best out of our summer. 
  • desiring a good nights rest without interruption!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's the hardest part of parenthood - giving up the free time to just clean/shower/shop/etc without having to think about the kiddo all the time. For most ppl I know (my marriage included) - this falls a LOT more on the mother than the father. It's hard. Maybe every Saturday morning should be Daddy time and you get 3 hrs to shower/eat breakfast/grocery shop/etc without a baby on your hip? That helped me a lot!

    ReplyDelete