Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #3

Starting Weight: 160# 
Current Weight: 163.1#

My goal: 
I felt the best I have ever felt when I was mid to low 140s.  I could fit in a size 6 but felt better in size 8.  At that point in my life I was doing a very strict high protein diet and working out daily.  A 5’7” I was about 21 BMI. I had muscles.  It was awesome.  I had never been toned before but they were there! 

I believe in setting small goals, working hard on meeting goals, and then re-evaluating goals periodically.  Therefore, my goal right now is to get to 150# and have my size 10 cloths fit better!

How I am going to do to achieve my goals: 
Right now I am not ready to start the strict diet mentioned.  I would like to just focus on moderation, portion control, healthy snacks, healthier meals, etc.   

My workouts are going to have to be walking with Ava and keeping track of my steps using my Fitbit!  I would like to reach at least 4,000 steps/work day right now.  I know it isn’t much but it is a starting point.  On weekends I would like to surpass 10,000/day.  

I want to start logging my meals using my fitness pal (MFP).  I have never logged meals so this is going to be interesting.  
 
What is happened this week:
Sweets and over eating!  That is what happen!  Since this is a summary for the last two weeks I will start with week 1.  I went away to a conference.  Which the conference had fairly healthy food, the problem was when I ate out and the desserts... it is like I had dessert every meal!  Which was fabulous but not so good for my waistline.   The great thing about the conference though is all the walking I did.  I am scared to know how much I would have gain if it wasn't for all the walking.  I think I was averaging >7,000 steps at conference.
 
Week 2 - stress.  My best friend was admitted to the hospital and it has just been a high stress week.  I have been getting caught up on stuff at home including Ava time (I missed her so much being gone!) and then taking care of my friend's home too. Good news is she should be back home soon.  

Goal(s) for the week:
1. Get back into my daily routine.
2. Caught back on sweets.
3. Take a moment every day just for me. 
4. Walk!

2 comments:

  1. Have you been tracking your food with MFP? And syncing your FitBit to it? That will help keep you accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't. I know I need to and it will help me. I just haven't. I have never been good at tracking food intake. I agree it will help me. I think I might be in denial... I don't really want to know how many peanut m&ms I ate throughout the day! :)

    ReplyDelete