Sunday, March 11, 2012

I want to feel 'Normal' again!

I know I signed up for all of this and I am very grateful to have 9 good, great embabies and 5 ok embabies. It just I want to feel like myself again.

It's 3 days post retreival and I am still in pain. Mostly when I walk or one of the dogs accidently touches my belly. I am bloated to no end. I am emotionally and tired. I can lay on the couch all day sleeping on and off and still sleep all night.

Today, I went with a friend to see a movie and then out for lunch. I left lunch early, not eating anything, and barely made it home before vomiting. And sorry next sentence is a little TMI but I was vomiting with such force that it was coming out of my nose too.

I called Dr. A and he said it was ok an prescribed some meds for the vomiting. So far so good.

I just want to feel 'normal' again. Or at lease not be sore anymore. My transfer is on Tuesday. Hopefully, tye next time I am sick is because someone has implanted and is growig strong.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well... I couldn't believe how painful retrievals can be. Rest up and hopefully it will pass over the next few days. Thinking of you and your embies xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you today!! How did it go?!?

    ReplyDelete