Friday, February 17, 2012

Sounds like your mother!

For the most part, lupron has not affected me. Having said that maybe I am just in denial! Haha!

I seem to have lost my sense of humor. I am all business and get very frustrated when no one gets what I am saying! I was trying to pick on my husband the other night and no one would listen to me! It happened to me today at work too! When I notice this happening, I just quit. It is not like I retreat to Kellyland (well, maybe a little!) I just quit trying. It seens to work best for me and keep me from going crazy on someone!

My mother texted me the other day asking me how I was feeling. I responded that I was tired, cranky and had no sense of humor. She responded "sounds like your morher." This cracked me up! I love my mom!

The RE class on Wednesday went well! I feel more informed. At this point I have decided to take it one appointment at a time. I think there are way to many unknown variables otherwise. Realizing this has given me a sense of relief.

My first couple days of shots have gone well! I have surprised myself how well I can do this! Ben helps by walking me thru the steps: alcohol wipes, the lupron, my leg, the needle out, etc... I do not think he watches me but he is there! Tonight, he is working. He is a police officer so I am hoping he is not busy just to have the morale support even if via telephone! (Sarah, Ben is the police in your city, in case you ever need anything!)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! My will be stuck studying! Exam is one week from Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. You're right - best thing is to take it one appointment at a time... makes the anxiety so much more manageable :) Good luck for your exam... and FXd with you for your cycle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lupron didn't really affect me either. I had a hot flash or two later on, but that's about it! I'm really excited for you, Kelly. Proud of you for getting through the first shots. The thought of it is so much more difficult than actually doing them. You're a brave lady! I'll be here to cheer you on...I have the highest of hopes for you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete