Saturday, February 25, 2012

This week I learned that I failed the REG section of the CPA. So I will be retaking that section sometime in April/May.

I took the BEC section today. I left the testing center feeling like I did not fail but not exactly share if I passed either! I will get my results the first full week in March so yet another reason my fingers are crossed!

The rest of the day I am do nothing! I am taking a break from studying until after the IVF retrieval and implementation. I am hoping this will give me time to get the house back to normal and do some other things that have been neglected for too long!

But, today I am doing absolutely nothing! I am watching the Cats play, then I am going to read the 2nd book in the Hunger Games series, watch a movie, and drink some champagn with a girlfriend tonight! No particular reason for the champagn, just cause!

Since I have not started stimulation, I feel like a couple glasses of champagn wont be bad. I will have to drive home so I wont get crazy! How do you guys feel about drinking during the IVF process?

On the IVF front, my first bloodwork/ultrasound is Monday morning. I will be starting follistim that night too! Such an exciting time right now!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your exam... good luck for the next one. Lovely that you can have a break from it while doing IVF for the next little while... I always love catching up on things around the house too. A few drinks won't hurt... I figure that plenty of 'normal' people conceive after a few (or more) drinks and go onto have healthy bubs... so us IFs should at least be able to enjoy a few occasionally :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete